MINNESOTA Cutting Board, Land of 10,000 Lakes
This Minnesota Cutting Board that comes with a stand is great as a decoration in the kitchen as well as a safe, usable cutting surface and serving tray. Wow guests with the pride you have for Minnesota. Ya Sure, you can put a stick in it and serve it on this Minnesota Cutting Board or slice up some taters for hot dish. Makes a great state shaped gift for your favorite Buffalo Plaid clad friends as well!
- Solid Surface (Corian) is a great cutting surface because you can cut up your raw chicken or cube a steak, wash it off with some soap and water and go on to cutting vegetables for the salad. And if that’s not enough you can turn around and use it as a fresh vegetable and fruit tray to serve appetizers to your guests while the main course is cooking.
- Eco-friendly. Designed and made by us using scrap material from counter top manufacturers that otherwise would end up in the landfill.
- Non-porous and bacteria resistant making it a hygienic alternative to traditional cutting boards.
- When choosing a color you are choosing a color palette not a specific color/pattern. Made from premium solid surface counter top material brands such as Corian, Avonite, Hymac, Fountainhead and Surell. Because we use scrap material we never know which brands or colors we may have.
- Rubber feet on the bottom make it non-skid.
- Easy soap and water cleanup. Dishwasher safe.
- Includes a stand so it can be used as a kitchen or bar decoration when not in use.
- Listing is for 1 cutting board with stand only, it does not include any knives, food or other props included in photos.
- Small (approx. 8.25″ x 9.25″ x .5″) for $27
- Medium (approx. 10.75″ x 12.25″ x .5″) for $33
- Large (approx. 14″ x 15.75″ x .5″) for $38
- Cutting board for the kitchen or bar
- Kitchen or bar decoration
- Refrigerate and use as a chilled serving platter
- Roll out pastries, pizza or pie crust
- Typical ship time is 7-10 days. We do keep various sizes and colors in stock but this item is handmade by us and your particular size/color combination may need to be made to order.