Kitchen Counter Board with Juice Groove, Useful Corian Cutting Board. Style #13
This Kitchen Counter Board is a staple for all Kitchens. Our Style #13 is one of our most Useful Corian Cutting Boards and is a great surface for leaving on the counter in the kitchen to protect them. Slice up some Meats and Cheeses, then some veggies, then do crafts on it in the evening. This beautiful yet functional board will become your go to spot in the kitchen. Once you use this board you will be sure to give it as a gift to a loved one or maybe a housewarming for a friend.
- Solid Surface (Corian) is a great cutting surface because you can cut up your raw chicken or cube a steak, wash it off with some soap and water and go on to cutting vegetables for the salad. And if that’s not enough you can turn around and use it as a fresh vegetable and fruit tray to serve appetizers to your guests while the main course is cooking.
- Eco-friendly. Designed and made by us using scrap material from counter top manufacturers that otherwise would end up in the landfill.
- Non-porous and bacteria resistant making it a hygienic alternative to traditional cutting boards.
- When choosing a color you are choosing a color palette not a specific color/pattern. Made from premium solid surface counter top material brands such as Corian, Avonite, Hymac, Fountainhead and Surell. Because we use scrap material we never know which brands or colors we may have.
- Gravy lip runs along all 4 sides to catch juices.
- Rubber feet on the bottom make it non-skid.
- Easy soap and water cleanup. Dishwasher safe.
- Listing is for 1 cutting board only, it does not include any knives, food or other props included in photos.
- Extra Large (approx. 12″ x 16″ x .5″) for $36
- Cutting Board
- Refrigerate and use as a chilled serving platter
- Roll out pastries, pizza or pie crust
- Protect table in craft/hobby room
- Typical ship time is 3-5 days. We do keep various sizes and colors in stock but this item is handmade by us and your particular size/color combination may need to be made to order.